TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
1. The online store [hereinafter “Store”] conducts retail sales by the Store Owner via the Internet, pursuant to these Regulations [hereinafter “Regulations”].
2. The owner of the Store is: Janusz Wawrowski, NIP: 6652349192, adres email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Whenever the term “Consumer” appears in the document, it means a natural person who performs a legal transaction not directly related to his business or professional activity.
4. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the customer.
5. Making a payment via the “Buy Now” button on www.wawrowski.com is unambiguous with accepting these Regulations.
7. The goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed via clicking on the “Buy Now” button available on www.wawrowski.com/shop.
2. The condition of the contract is that the customer provides data allowing for verification of the customer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by e-mail or by phone.
3. The parties are bound by the information contained on the Store’s website next to the purchased goods at the time of ordering, in particular: price, product characteristics, its features, elements included in the set, date and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order, the customer makes an offer to purchase a specific product. The conclusion of the sales contract takes place when the Seller confirms the acceptance of the Order for execution.
1. The customer can choose the payment methods specified after clicking on “Buy Now” button.
2. Shipment prices are specified in the delivery price list.
3. The condition for the release of goods is payment for the goods and shipment.
Shipment of goods
1. The ordered goods are sent by the Store via shipping companies (eg Poczta Polska or a courier company).
2. In the case of payment by a payment card, the order completion date is counted from the moment of positive transaction authorization.
3. In the case of payment other than cash on delivery, the shipping date is extended by the period between placing the order and the date the payment is credited to the Store’s bank account.
1. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the Customer should send the defective goods back to the Store together with a description of the non-compliance.
2. The store will respond to the customer’s complaint within 14 days of receiving the complaint.
3. When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or removing non-compliance, the delivery costs are borne by the Store.
4. The Seller reserves that the differences in the photos of the Goods and resulting from the individual settings of the client’s computer (color, proportions, etc.) may not be the basis for a complaint.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. On the basis of the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000, the customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the sales contract without giving any reasons by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within 10 (ten) days from the date of delivery. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
3. In the event of an effective withdrawal from the sales contract, the contract is considered void. the customer is obliged to return the purchased goods immediately, no later than within 14 (fourteen) days.
4. Within 14 days of the customer’s withdrawal from the contract, the Store Owner returns the paid amount to the customer.
5. The right of withdrawal is not available to the customer in the cases specified in the Act referred to in paragraph 1 above, i.e. in the cases of:
a. provision of services commenced, with the consent of the Consumer, before the expiry of 10 days from the date of conclusion of the contract;
b. concerning audio and visual recordings as well as recorded on IT data carriers after the Consumer has removed their original packaging;
c. benefit contracts for which the price or consideration depends solely on the movement of prices in the financial market;
1. The administrator of personal data is the Store Owner.
2. Personal data provided to the Store Owner are provided voluntarily, with the reservation, however, that failure to provide certain data prevents the submission and implementation of the customer’s order.
3. The Customer may also express a separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials, including a commercial newsletter, from the Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request the cessation of their processing and object to their processing.
1. It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store’s website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store’s written consent.
Entry into force and changes to the Regulations
1. These Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Store’s website.
2. These Regulations may be changed, and information about changes to the Regulations will be sent to customers to the e-mail address indicated in the order 14 days before the entry into force of the amended Regulations.
3. Additionally, changes to the Regulations will be published on the Store’s website 14 days before the new Regulations enter into force.
4. All orders accepted by the Store Owner for implementation before the date of amendment to the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the regulations that were in force on the date of placing the order by the customer.
5. If the customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he is obliged to notify the Store Owner of this fact within 14 days from the date of notification of the change in the Regulations.